Counties Served: Baxter, Benton, Boone, Calhoon, Carroll, Clark, Columbia, Conway, Crawford, Dallas, Faulkner, Franklin, Garland, Grant, Hempstead, Hot Spring, Howard, Johnson, Lafayette, Little River, Logan, Madison, Marion, Miller, Montgomery, Nevada, Newton, Ouachita, Perry, Pike, Polk, Pope, Saline, Scott, Searcy, Sebastian, Sevier, Union, Van Buren, Washington, Yell
- Member-Owners: 12,159
- Credit and Related Services Provided: $1.5+ billion
- Patronage Returned to Member-Owners: $11.5 million (on 2021 profits)
- Patronage History: $151.5 million since 1997
Counties Served: Ashley*, Arkansas, Bradley, Cleburne, Cleveland, Chicot*, Desha*, Drew*, Fulton, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Jefferson, Lawrence, Lincoln*, Lonoke, Monroe, Prairie, Randolph, Pulaski, Sharp, Stone, White, Woodruff
*The counties of Ashley, Chicot, Drew, all of Desha south of the Arkansas River, and the lower portion of Lincoln are also served by Delta, A.C.A. Farm Credit.
- Member-Owners: 3,100+
- Credit and Related Services Provided: Approximately $1.52 Billion
- Patronage Returned to Member-Owners: $ 5 Million in 2019
- Patronage History: $ 44.9 Million since 2006
Counties Served: Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Lee, Mississippi, Phillips, Poinsett, St. Francis and the portion of Desha County lying north of the Arkansas River. In the State of Missouri, the Counties of Carter, Ripley, and Wayne. In the State of Tennessee, that portion of the Counties of Shelby, Tipton, and Lauderdale west of the channel of the Mississippi River as it now flows.
- Member-Owners: 3,500+
- Credit and Related Services Provided: Over $1 Billion
- Patronage Returned to Member-Owners: $ 6.6 Million in 2019
- Patronage History: $ 67.9 Million since 2005
Financing Farmers and Rural America
The Farm Credit Associations of Arkansas are locally-owned and managed financial cooperatives that are part of the national Farm Credit System dedicated to making a significant and positive impact on agriculture and rural communities. The Farm Credit System has supported rural America since 1916 and remains committed to its original mission of providing reliable, dependable credit to farmers, ranchers and rural homeowners.
In Arkansas there are three independent Farm Credit associations. Each association is owned by its members and serves a different part of the state. Farm Credit of Western Arkansas serves the western region, AgHeritage Farm Credit Services serves the central region, and Farm Credit Midsouth serves the eastern region.
Farm Credit’s cooperative business structure sets these associations apart from traditional lenders.
- Customers are member-owners and enjoy member-only benefits.
- By voting to elect fellow members as directors, members have a say in how their association does business.
- Members share in profits when their association has a good year. Since 1997, the Farm Credit Association of Arkansas members have shared more than $243 million in patronage cash.
The Farm Credit Associations of Arkansas’ 11,000+ members include both traditional and non-traditional farmers, rural homeowners, livestock operators and land owners. With more than $4 billion in assets, the Farm Credit Associations of Arkansas support Arkansas agriculture and the rural lifestyle.
Do you know why Farm Credit was created? Watch the video to find out.